Monday, January 19, 2009

Hup, One, Two, Three......

So I joined this gym.

Starting on the 13th of January I worked out an hour each day up until this Tuesday, when I came down with strep. I went to the doc on Wednesday, got antibiotics on Thursday, and spent my weekend recovering while busying myself scanning in all my old family pictures and genealogical documents.

I've now recovered from the strep and am back at work. I went to work out today for an hour and plan on getting up at fuck-thirty (read: 4:30 am) in the morning to do it again. I am working out with this girl in my office who's lost about 60 lbs so far and plans to continue her weight loss. She attends school in the evenings after work so we have to make it before work at 7 am if we want to get any workout time in and believe me, she does. She's a drill sergeant, I tell you, a sadistic freaking drill sergeant! Damn her hide, she won't let me skate or wiggle out of workouts. I've done more physical activity in the last two weeks than I've done for the past two years.

She just might be my savior.

Hee!

No comments: