Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let's All Celebrate and Have A Good Time

Tonight I submitted my last assignment for school. I will find out by Wednesday if I passed, although my other grade in this segment of the course was an A so I would have had to fail miserably to get anything other than a passing grade. So for all intents and purposes, I have graduated. I've earned my paralegal certificate.

Now on to the resume building and the recruiters and the job searching and the interviewing. Oh joy. With any luck, I'll find a great job within a year and me and the roommate can go our separate ways and I can find a great place to call my own.

I've got a rum and coke in my hand and the stress has slipped off my shoulders. For the moment, life's looking and feeling pretty good.

((Song: "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang. Lyrics here:
http://www.oracleband.net/Lyrics/celebration.htm ))

No comments: