Friday, September 14, 2007

And Isn't It Ironic...Dontcha Think?

I'm sure everyone has noticed my new sidebar by now -- "The Players In My Drama." I'd meant to do that for a long time and had never been able to remember it long enough to sit down and do it.

Anyway, I was proud of remembering and doing it so I mentioned it to V. I figured he'd appreciate it as he was mentioned in it, and he does love to be noticed! So I showed off all my l33t html skillz (hah!), he went to sit down, and I kept plunking away at my keyboard.

A few minutes later he called in from the living room. "Hey! What did you call BiB?"

I sat there for a moment, quite sure I had a holy shit look on my face. Finally I said, "Actually? I'd forgotten to include him at all."

I started laughing. This can only be an improvement, right?


((Song: "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette. Lyrics here: http://www.alanis-morissette.com/lyrics/jlp.html#Ironic ))

No comments: