Friday, July 13, 2007

Giggles

I love this girl, I am not ashamed to admit it! She rocks!

http://thisfish.ivillage.com/love/?par=msnrelblogrelated?iv_cobrandRef=msnwomen

Read her blog. I insist.

I needed the giggles today after my late night call with the local cable company from hell -- time Warner (insert boos and hisses here). H-e-double hockeysticks sort of hell. Let me elaborate.

I'd set up an appointment three weeks ago to get digital phone/cable/broadband. Yes, it took them three weeks to come out and set up service. So they get here and set it up, last call of the day and all that. The repairmen were nice enough -- matter of fact, one of the repairmen was so impressed by the fact that I actually knew who King Diamond was that he gave me his number and said to me it was because "you might need to get hold of me for your new apartment set-up, just call me when you know the service number and I'll be sure to take that call for you."

Yeah. Like I believed that. Hee! But I digress.

Anyway, 40 minutes after they leave it starts going wiggy. And I'm up til nearly midnight messing with them -- they tried to tell me that they could not get another serviceman out there for another few weeks and I told them I wanted one out today.......which I got them to do after much persuasion/begging/pleading/grovelling. See, I don't want my kiddo in the house without a phone.

So we'll see what happens today with this.

No comments: