Monday, January 8, 2007

I Can’t Say Half Empty or Half Full Now....

I wonder if I am using all this to keep reminding myself that I need to keep a focus on my needs and not just accept and stay silent. I then wonder if that's not just my excuse to keep him around. Then I wonder again if it's because I have hopes that I just shouldn't have. Then I wonder if I'm second-guessing myself, or is it third- or even fifth-guessing myself now? I can't keep fucking track anymore. Then I wonder if.....stop. Just stop. You know what you need to do.

You need to let.......

him......

Go.

For the love of God, woman. Just do it. Can't you feel it inside? How very tired you are? How much of this will you take just to salvage your pride?


(Song: "Where Have You Gone?" by Mike Doughty. Find the lyrics here:
http://www.mikedoughty.com/music/lyrics/87))

No comments: