Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ten to One

((taken from http://redheadinthecity.blogspot.com/))

Ten Things About You
1. I'm a redhead
2. I'm 15 lbs lighter than I was 15 years ago
3. I'm a procrastinator
4. I'll always be a Midwestern girl at heart
5. I never let go of things that mean anything to me
6. I am selfish
7. I'm not so much beautiful as "cute"
8. My feet get ice cold
9. My hair isn't naturally curly
10. I write poetry

Nine Things You Love
1. My daughter
2. Being a redhead
3. Music of all sorts
4. Playing online RPGs
5. Genealogy
6. Ancient Egypt
7. My friends and my family members
8. Earl Grey Tea
9. BiB

Eight Songs You Love
((only eight?? -- Gahhh......okay, other than the ones I've listed on the sidebar....))
1. "The Chauffeur" - Duran Duran
2. "Ossining" - Mike Doughty
3. "Come Undone" - Duran Duran
4. "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" - Snow Patrol
5. "Cowboy" - Kid Rock
6. "Silhouette" - Chris Whitley
7. "Love Song" - The Cure
8. "Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of The New Day" - Jethro Tull

Seven Things You Wear Daily
1. Contacts
2. Makeup
3. No underwear
4. Shoes
5. A smile
6. Socks
7. Lipstick

Six Things That Make You Smile
1. My daughter
2. My friends
3. Songs
4. The innocence of children
5. Memories of the past
6. A good cup of coffee

Five Things You're Looking Forward To
1. A new job
2. The next phase of my life
3. Writing that novel
4. Spending time with my daughter
5. Going on a few summer trips

Four Things You're Scared Of
1. Heights
2. Dolls and marionettes
3. My daughter dying
4. Change

Three Things That Annoy You
1. Housework
2. Things that don't work like they are supposed to
3. People who won't talk to me

Two Of Your Favorite Books
1. Atlas Shrugged
2. The Necroscope series

One Thing You Can't Live Without
1. Love

No comments: